What is your returns policy?
We have a 30-day returns policy where garments can be refunded or exchanged. All garments must be in a resellable condition, unworn, unaltered, unwashed and have their original tags and labels attached.
Underwear and Re_Fresh Tablets are excluded and are non-refundable or exchangeable. Swimwear must be tried on over underwear for hygiene reasons.
Returns and exchanges are also accepted at any of our stores.
Exchange orders will be shipped to you at no additional cost. If you are returning an exchange order for a refund, the refund will be credited to the account that was used to place the original order.
How much does returning an order cost?
UK - Free of charge
US - £10
ROW - £15
Kuwait - £30
How do I arrange a return?
1) Open a Returns Portal based on your location
2) Enter your Order Number (including the ‘#’ symbol) and the Email Address that was used.
3) Select the item(s) you would like to return.
4) Choose to Return or Exchange, or receive Store Credit for the item(s).
5) Print out the postage label and attach it to the original packaging
6) Select the shipping method, print and apply the label to the package if applicable.
7) Drop it off at your nearest Drop Off Point shown in the portal.
*A return will be processed for a refund or an exchange within 7 working days after arrival at our warehouse. You will be credited to the original payment method used and this may take up to 7 working days to appear on your statement depending on your bank.
*Please note that US returns will take up to 14 working days to arrive back to our UK warehouse due to a consolidation process. The 'delivered' notification on your returns tracking is to our US returns consolidation location. You will be credited to the original payment method used and this may take up to 7 working days to appear on your account.