What is my L’Estrange size?
We have provided an approximate size conversion chart based on the measurements of your body. For example, if your neck measures 15.5”, you will likely be a L’Estrange Medium in shirts.
Please note: these are not garment measurements. Please refer to the individual product page to learn more about individual garment fit and measurements.
If you find that you measure between two of our sizes, please choose the larger option, or if you prefer you can contact our team who will respond to you within 12 hours (during business hours).
|Your L’E Size||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
How do I measure myself?
A quick guide on how to measure yourself if you are unsure which size is right for you.
- Collar: Measure around the base of your neck where a collar would sit.
- Chest: Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline which is the narrowest part of your waist. Around 20cm below your underarm.
- Shoulders: Measure from the outside edge of one shoulder to the other.
- Length: Measure frontwards from the highest shoulder point (or from your waist if for trousers) to the bottom. Our measurement is where the bottom hem would sit.
- Sleeves: Measure from the edge of your shoulder and down to the point where your cuff will sit.
- Lower waist: Measure around your natural waistline where your trousers naturally sit.
- Width at Crotch: Measure your thigh at the top of where your in-seam would end.
- Front Rise: Measure from the top of where your trousers would sit at the front down to the middle point of your crotch.
- Inner leg: Measure from the crotch downwards until you reach our measurement. This will be where the bottom hem would sit.
- Hem width: Measure around your ankle.